[PVE-User] Querying the REST API

Germain Maurice germain.maurice at linkfluence.net
Mon Dec 19 11:18:32 CET 2011

Le 19/12/11 06:14, Dietmar Maurer a écrit :
>> Another question, PVE 2.0 is still in beta, what about the API, the routes could
>> change in the future ?
> Yes, that is why we call it 'beta' - although I do not expect many changes.
>
> - Dietmar

I know about 'beta', i just wanted to know what you are thinking about
it. Thanks.

I wanted to know that because I'd like to make a Spore description for
PVE API2. It will allow everybody to built a PVE API2 client in various
language.
-> https://github.com/SPORE/specifications/blob/master/spore_description.pod
The list of existing clients (not exhausted) :
https://github.com/SPORE/specifications

However, I find "PVE::API2->api_dump()" method to generate the Spore
description, so, minimum effort to change it if the api will change.