[PVE-User] Networking in Proxmox 2.0

Steven Anderson hikenboot at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 04:09:23 CET 2011

Networking is slightly better I can now ping google.com from host resolving to ip address however the ip address configuration still does not appear on eth0 which means my iscsi aint going to work..

how can i keep an address on eth0 and also bridge to vmbr0
do i some how use sub interfaces on eth0 to get this workingso i would bridge to eth0.1 from vmbr0 and also keep address on eth0?
dont know how to do this can anyone help or offer a different solution?