[PVE-User] Proxmox VE Scalability

Tony Zakula tony at zakula.com
Thu Feb 10 16:10:05 CET 2011

I don't have the answers to your questions, but I am in the process of
doing the same thing.  I am currently setting up to standardize on
Proxmox.  I am planning on using several small volumes.  I do not
think there would be a maximum of KVM VM's per cluster.  As far as how
massive the cluster can get and be efficient, hopefully Proxmox knows.
 :-)

I also wanted to just say that after reviewing lots of platforms, One
of the biggest reasons I chose Proxmox was because of their support
model.  I do not mind paying for support, and making donations to
support development, but to have to license every server as others
require, I do not believe in.  SO I hope tehy do not change it.  :-)

Tony Z