[PVE-User] backup in cluster

Luis Díaz diazluis2007 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 06:11:04 CET 2011

Best Regards!
I'm new to the list and I have 3 weeks testing Proxmox first.

I think the best!

but I have a concern and time passes and it seems nobody told me about it.

I have the following forum thread:
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/5777-backup-in-cluster-!

basically I have a cluster with multiple nodes.

where I can program all the VPS backup that are on the different machines
that make up the cluster, on some specific computers that form the cluster
which have more disk capacity.

example:
Graphically speaking:

CPU "A" (master):  5 vps running
CPU "B" (Node 1):  3 VPS running
CPU "C" (Node 2): 2TB capacity,

how? schedule backups of CPU A and B, to be stored in the CPU C, on a
scheduled

Proxmox graphical interface blocks the creation of "storage" and "backup" in
the CPU B and C

I apologize if this a bit complicated, but my language is Spanish and I use
google translator to communicate.

Thanks for your time.

Díaz Luis
TSU Analisis de Sistemas