[PVE-User] VM windows 2008 issue.

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:42:37 CEST 2011

ok, thats sounds interesting and new. can you please tell me what do u mean
by exporting with VMWARE stuff ? unfortunately i am using VMware harddisk
which increase the size when data inserted. :(. and i think we can not
convert that type of harddisk with Qemu converter. make me right
if mis-concept.

Thank you,