[PVE-User] How to change bridge ehternet interface?

Holger Ernst he at ernstdatenmedien.de
Mon Jul 11 16:17:20 CEST 2011

Hi Claudio,

You can change the relation between bridge and virtual interface in the GUI.

New VM: In the dialog, in the network section.

Existing vm: Go to hardware, add another ethernet device (click on the upper small white arrow w. red background pointing down). Here you can define the type of interface and the asociated bridge. Delete the old one afterwards (again: ist the arrow left of the defined interface in the hardware section)

These arrows are not really self explanatory...

Regards, Holger