[PVE-User] DRBD without LVM.

Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó carles at unlimitedmail.org
Fri Jul 22 16:14:15 CEST 2011

Hi,
I have make the tests by myself in a development enviroment and the
answer is yes for the first question and yes for the second one, is it
possible to use qcow2 disks for live migration.

I have setup a DRBD partition in primary/primary, mounted on /vm0 on
both nodes of our proxmox cluster, and then enabled the shared option
for the storage. With this we may make live migration of virtual
machines from one node to other.

Best regards.