[PVE-User] Moving Cluster to a different network

Hart, Brian R. brianhart at ou.edu
Sun May 1 04:53:02 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

Been lurking in the forums and watching the user list for a while and
playing with Proxmox and I'm really enjoying it.  I've got a three node
setup already going and have migrated several machines to it.  The
question I have is this:  I'm going to need to move this entire cluster
(eventually will be up to 5 or 6 nodes) to a different subnet at our
office which means new IP addresses for each node and for the guests.  Is
there a right/wrong way to handle this for the cluster configuration?  I
know how to change the IP addresses in the hosts and guests, but my
question is specifically with regards to the cluster in terms of what is
the right way to change that portion?

Thanks in advance!

Brian Hart