[PVE-User] openvz iptables

Luis Díaz diazluis2007 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:11:19 CEST 2011

Question 1.
when performing an installation base Proxmox
iptables is already set up properly or is necessary to refine the settings?

Question 2.
if necessary configure iptables in the installation base
of Proxmox.
What are the ports that I leave open for everything to work right?
* I have 2 server with Proxmox ... one primary and one as a node to migrate
vps

Question 3.
after configuring / etc / vz / vz.conf
to configure each openvz iptables
I can use "arno-iptables-firewall " to define basic rules in each openvz
VPS?

sorry .... but I am novice in this subject and I worry: S

Díaz Luis
http://www.facebook.com/diazluis2007
User Linux 532223
progjuegos.com