[PVE-User] openvz iptables

Luis Díaz diazluis2007 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 23:49:06 CEST 2011

Greetings!

I've been trying to get back safe I have with openvz vps.
I have little knowledge about it (do not use iptables) and I'm really late
to work.

I have done the following.

Change my openvz VPS for KVM
and opened ports 80, 22, 443
with arno-iptables-firewall

but still I have not configured iptables on the central server (Proxmox).

I am is because when I use arno-iptables-firewall
the vps goes offline.

ifconfig looking at the central server, I see interfaces eth0 and more 2 to
be those of the vps.

well .. ingnorancia I apologize so much trouble.
I hope some kind of advice.

Díaz Luis
http://www.facebook.com/diazluis2007
User Linux 532223