[PVE-User] Problem loading RAW,VMDK,VIRTIO HD with BartPE live CD

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:38:24 CEST 2011

here are my machine config file

107
=====
name: TestingMirgration
ide2: local:iso/pebuilder.iso,media=cdrom
vlan0: rtl8139=42:54:21:F5:62:DA
bootdisk: ide0
ostype: other
memory: 512
sockets: 1
ide0: local:107/vm-107-disk-1.raw
boot: cd
freeze: 0
cpuunits: 1000
acpi: 1
kvm: 1

108
====
name: testesets
ide2: local:iso/pebuilder.iso,media=cdrom
bootdisk: ide0
ostype: other
memory: 512
sockets: 1
boot: cd
freeze: 0
cpuunits: 1000
acpi: 1
kvm: 1
virtio0: local:108/vm-108-disk-1.vmdk

Problem is no matter what i do. i added every thing Virtro Raw Vmdk every
thing but 108 HD is not detecting in BartPE but in 107 it works fine. i can
see my HD in 107 machine but it does not work with 108
can any one help  me what type of mistake i am doing here. instead of LAN
card every thing is fine . i have created several Machines with different ID
now non is working with BartPE
the only machine working with BartPE is 107
any idea what is happening i was working on migration, now this thing has
happen i waisted my whole day finding some solution but finally i am sending
this email. it will be very kind if some one help me out
Thanks

MYK