[PVE-User] Fwd: Fails to start KVM with error code 1 - what does that mean?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 21:05:06 CEST 2011

Thanks Giovanni.

Forcing IP down the kvm throat worked and I don't want to touch the rest as
it's long weekend and really don't like to drive to data-center if things
mess up.

At one point I added a second NIC to the KVM to test and I also restarted,
and shutdown multiple time during the process but that was no help.

I am afraid to touch the eth0 now as I said I changed the motherboard so
maybe that's why that came but I can't risk to loose GUI access at this
time.

I shall check this another day.

Thanks again for the great help.