[PVE-User] Can I change default port from 8006 to 443?

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Thu Oct 6 09:40:38 CEST 2011

Le 05/10/2011 21:26, Dietmar Maurer a écrit :
>> I think it triggers a conflict resolution dialog. As in "you've modified this file and
>> the package maintainer has a new one, which one do you want to use", etc.
> Yes, and that question is most time impossible to answer with Yes/No (you want both, the updates, and your modifications)
>
> - Dietmar

I guess it is also relevant, and perhaps more important, for
authentication management/configuration, like LDAP/AD, through web
interface ? Here, you have also to modify Apache configuration files
(among other configuration files for lDAP or Kerberos).

Alain

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33