[PVE-User] Bond0 device for Net interface

Inderjit Singh sysadmin85 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:03:36 CEST 2011

Still same issue *Net2FW* is  not working . All traffic still goes thru
*dmz2FW* .Please see given policy we are using

# From Firewall Policy
#$FW      $FW     ACCEPT
#$FW      net      REJECT
#$FW      dmz     REJECT
#$FW      loc     ACCEPT

# From Net Policy
net     $FW      ACCEPT           info    1/sec:2
net     all      DROP
#net    dmz      ACCEPT          info    8/sec:30
#net    loc      REJECT          info

# From DMZ Policy
dmz     $FW     ACCEPT
dmz     net     DROP          info    1/sec:2
#dmz    all     DROP
dmz     loc     ACCEPT          info

# From Loc Policy
#loc     loc     ACCEPT
#loc     $FW     ACCEPT
#loc     dmz     REJECT          info
#loc     net     ACCEPT          info

# THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE LAST
all             all             REJECT          info

Thanks
Indy