[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Oct 10 17:51:21 CEST 2011

I think that they don't understand what means "free software". They
assume it is just about the license cost.

Proxmox is free software: free as in 'free speech' and free as in 'free
beer'. You *can* contract support, for which you have to pay.

You can learn more about free software here:
http://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software

Maybe knowing that Proxmox is Free software (beyond the cost) will make
it clearer for them.