[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon Oct 10 18:27:01 CEST 2011

[cut]
> Explain this first line:
>         A Proxmox VE Server Subscription is valid for 12 months (12
>         months from purchase date). All Proxmox VE servers inside your
>         organization need a valid subscription.
This should be clarified. It can be easily understood, especially by
those whose native language is different than English, that you are
obliged to buy subscription for every PM installation that you have.
Indeed, this sentence's grammar form is unfortunate and may scare away
potential users.
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521