[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Marco Vaschetto m.vaschetto at snservice.net
Tue Oct 11 10:14:47 CEST 2011

I have just one question for see if I understand good:

The bar-metal installer will always download for free but only without
support?

For all the discussion, the developer (or company)  of proxmox VE is not
doing some think wrong to anybody but is prepare itself to join in a
business IT department, because, but all of you know this,
no one business department will use any software without can buy a support.

If the answer of my question are yes, I do not so where are any problem,
because will burn the unofficial (or official) community where the
people will ask and answer for the problem found during the
implementation of this product in him own business.

Sorry for my English, I know it is not perfect.

best regard MV