[PVE-User] I thought Proxmox VE was free?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Oct 11 17:32:12 CEST 2011

Dnia 2011-10-11, wto o godzinie 14:48 +0000, Dietmar Maurer pisze:
> I can’t see what is better with that wording. You do not need to
> purchase a subscription, even if you need support (but you won’t  get
> support from us then).
It is a matter of understanding. Your original sentence is misleading
many people to think that they are obliged to buy support.
	On the other hand, if If you can not see difference, why you do not
want to change this sentence? There is no difference for you, right?
	The message to potential clients has to be explicit. I would put it
that way:
"If you intend to buy commercial support plan, it has to be ordered for
All Proxmox VE servers inside your organization. As another option, you
can still use PM VE commercially without buying any support."
	Both forms still are not explicit enough, if you are allowed to buy
support for some of your servers, while solving issues on your own with
rest of your servers. This is a question for you Dietmar.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521