[PVE-User] Proxmox 2.0 beta first impressions

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Oct 17 08:41:54 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply; we just installed the beta in a test PC to have a
look to the current state and follow up the development process.

Anyway what we saw looked very promising, I didn't mean to be negative
in that regard; maybe the "beta" label made us think it would be more
finished, but that's all.

Thanks a lot
Eneko