[PVE-User] Change pve-data path...

Schönek Tamás schonek.tamas at sundorog.hu
Fri Oct 28 07:43:56 CEST 2011

Hi

It might be stupid idea, but why don't you mount a different harddisk for the same location?
under linux you can easily do this. You can create an another lvm structure and you can modify the /etc/fstab file to automaticly mount the new lvm volume.
All you need is to copy the data from the original folder to the new location before you mount the new lvm volume to the final place.

Sorry for my English.

Tamás