[PVE-User] Is it safe to upgrade from Proxmox-ve-2.6.18 to Proxmox-ve-2.6.35 at one shot?

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Sep 2 10:04:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

Maybe you forgot to read further?

"
Also, from now we no longer maintain the following
kernel branches:

   * 2.6.27
   * 2.6.32

No more new releases of the above kernels are expected.
Existing users (if any) are recommended to switch to
other (maintained) branches, such as RHEL6-2.6.32 or
RHEL5-2.6.18.

This change does not affect vendor OpenVZ kernels
(such as Debian or Ubuntu) -- those will still be
supported for the lifetime of their distributions
via the usual means (i.e. bugzilla.openvz.org).
"

;-)

Cheers

I think proxmox 2.6.32 kernel will be based on Debian's one.