[PVE-User] Is it safe to upgrade from Proxmox-ve-2.6.18 to Proxmox-ve-2.6.35 at one shot?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Sep 2 16:44:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

There will be no new OpenVZ kernel for the next Debian release (Wheezy), also the current Debian Squeeze kernel for OpenVZ is not stable. That's why we move to the Redhat kernel source for Proxmox VE.
So with Proxmox VE you get the best enterprise kernel (rhel) together with the best and biggest distro - Debian.

For me this is a real winning setup for a stable Proxmox VE.

Martin