[PVE-User] Backup issue

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:10:20 CEST 2011

* sorry didn't add the list"

Hi Dietmar,

Thank you for the response, actually i was going to ask about this error in
can you please tell me what is this basically means?. i know very little
about this error that it has some sort of relation with LVM. can you tell me
more about this and the easiest way to resolve this dm-2 error. however
every thing is working find right now.

 | Kill the vzdump process (and run 'qm unlock <vmid>'), then test if that
bug is reproducible.

after killing the vzdump process it shows "unable to read config for VM 109"
,but i already killed that process last night and have completed the new
backup of said VM 109 and it was successful this time.

Thanks