[PVE-User] Backup issue

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:32:00 CEST 2011

Well, i am not running ISCSI at all. i have created an initiator for testing
purpose only. and later i have deleted the ISCSI storage from the web
console and i thought, that is all i have to do in order to remove ISCSI
target. but after reading these logs i think foot prints are still there.can
you please tell me how can i stop this error. and could it be a dm-2 related
error?

Thanks