[PVE-User] RAID 10 with proxmox

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:52:21 CEST 2011

Dear All,

i have a Intel base server machine S5500BC to which i want to install
Proxmox 1.9 pr 1.8 with RAID 10 option this is a builtin motherboard option.
now the problem is when i use the bootable CD for this motherboard that
contain the RAID Drivers (Regardless of fake or hardware RAID) i can see
only 3 OS options. RHEL , Windows, SUSE but i can not see debian or any
other. now my need is RAID 10 with Proxmox and CD is not compatible with
Proxmox . please guide me to overcome the issue.

Thank you,

MYK