[PVE-User] RAID 10 with proxmox

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:06:18 CEST 2011

it seems to me that only configuration CD can install this RAID with OS.
because it is written that " [SW RAID] supports configuration of SATA ports
for RAID via RAID configuration software" and unfortunately this CD don't
supports debian therefore i think this is a dead lock now only option is
linux software RAID or buy hardware RAID card.
Any suggestion ?

Thanks.