[PVE-User] how to moving vm disk image from one(old) to new one in the physical disk by lvm, and not by create new vm!

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:15:39 CEST 2011

there is an option in web console to add a new hard drive in hardware tab.
copy source image to the actual destination where new machine hard drive is
stored.if you want to boot from the old image then delete new machines hard
drive and add 115 image drive.if you willing to run it like a slave then add
it as a secondary hard drive (which i never did) , regardless
of sequence number or image name it will add and work like charm. this is
how i did. hopefully it also works for you.

Thanks,

Myk