[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 2.0 beta released!

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto vavai at vavai.com
Fri Sep 30 13:21:03 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Martin Maurer <martin at proxmox.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> We just released our first Proxmox VE 2.0 beta (ISO)!
>
> Based on the experience with our stable Proxmox VE 1.x series (available since more than 3 years, more than 20.000 installations) we created a complete new architecture to remove all limitations of the current 1.x releases. A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions.

Thank you, can't wait to test it. Happy with 1.x performance.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto - Talk is Cheap, Show Me the Code !
PT. Excellent Infotama Kreasindo-Authorized VMWare & Zimbra Partner
Implementasi, Audit, Konsultasi, Maintenance Support, Workshop & Training
Web : http://www.kreasindo.net  Email : info at kreasindo.net Telp : 021-881 6671