[PVE-User] Fwd: Migrating from 1.9

Flavio Stanchina flavio.stanchina at ies.it
Fri Apr 6 21:24:26 CEST 2012

On 06/04/2012 01:47, Samir Faci (Dev) wrote:
> I've just did a clean wipe and did a fresh install of Proxmox 2.0.
> [...]
> 1.  If I add a 'Directory' Storage with a few ISOs in them.. I can't
> seem to get proxmox to list them.

You can move the files to a subdirectory as Dietmar suggested, but I prefer
to leave them at the top level and just make a couple of symlinks. See here:
http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2011-December/002936.html

Of course, that's a good idea only if you use one NFS share for *one* type
of storage.

--
Flavio Stanchina
Informatica e Servizi