[PVE-User] 3D acceleration in windows guest

Vassilis V. Bigraccoon at gmx.net
Tue Apr 10 15:30:37 CEST 2012

>> Probably the best results would be with  PCI passthru, but I'm not sure how it affect live migration?
>
> PCI is a local resource, so this will block live migration.
>
> - Dietmar

If one would ignore the live migration feature, is it possible to do a
pass-through of a graphic card (PCIe) to a certain VM in Proxmox 2?

I had looked into it a while ago and found some information on the kvm
website that this is not possible especially for graphic cards. Is that
still valid?

Vassilis