[PVE-User] 3D acceleration in windows guest

Maciej Sawicki viroos.pl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:48:32 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 19:53, THe_ZiPMaN <flavio-pve at zipman.it> wrote:
> On 04/10/2012 03:30 PM, Vassilis V. wrote:
>> I had looked into it a while ago and found some information on the kvm
>> website that this is not possible especially for graphic cards. Is that
>> still valid?
>
> It works, providing that your hardware correctly supports VTd (or the
> corrispondent feature of AMD's cpu)

O.K. I think high amiability and live migration aren't very important
for this particular (it's only Jenkins slave). I will go for
passthrough.

I found out this blog post:
http://tavi-tech.blogspot.com/2012/03/vga-passthrough-with-kvm-on-fedora-16.html

Does any one know how to do the same on proxmox?

regards,
Maciek