[PVE-User] Questions about fencing setup

Gusek, Michael Michael.Gusek at vanguard-healthcare.com
Mon Apr 16 10:11:19 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

you can find out more information about fencing and cluster setup on RedHat's Website:
https://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html-single/Configuration_Example_-_Fence_Devices/index.html
https://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/High_Availability_Add-On_Overview/index.html

I found another good site about clustering with cman:
https://alteeve.com/w/Red_Hat_Cluster_Service_2_Tutorial

I hope this will help you to understand how clustering works.

Regards,

Michael