[PVE-User] Connection error 500

Ignacio Muñiz imuniz at milliwatt.com.ar
Mon Apr 23 20:06:34 CEST 2012

No, no errors when restarting the pvedaemon.

I can tell you the problem is not present in the last two proxmox i
installed a few weeks ago wich versions are... 2.0-54/4b59ea39 and
2.0-57/ff6cd700

I can not install an older version because this is an iso provided by
my ISP (hetzner). When you run the installation it downloads the
latest version so there is no way i can install an older version.

Since the only difference is this upgraded version i think that's the problem.

--
Ignacio Muñiz
E-Mail: imuniz at milliwatt.com.ar
Tel: +54 11 4334-6666/1881