[PVE-User] migrate 2.0 cluster to another subnet

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Fri Apr 27 17:39:24 CEST 2012

Dear all

today I phisically migrated one 2.0 cluster to another subnet

So it works now but with old IP adresses .

In 1.9 version we could edit storage.cfg and cluster.cfg files in order
to adjust iscsi target and shares , remove cluster and so on

But with 2.0 I could not do anything this way ... storage.cfg permission
denied  ...  cluster cannot be removed from the web console etc.

So please provide me some procedure to do this ?

I have to finish that this weekend ...

Many thanks in advance

Best regards  Tonci Stipicevic