[PVE-User] Permissions, Roles, Users

Christian Cartwright christian at cjcartwright.com
Fri Apr 27 19:17:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

I wondered if someone could help me please.

Is it possible to change the permissions of users individually? Rather than having to assign a role. Or actually create my own role?

My ultimate goal is so that a user is unable to click on the 'Datacentre' or 'node' and see the resources of the entire node (resources etc)

Currently I have a test user with a role of 'PVEVMUser' and when I log in I can click on both Datacentre and the node to see the resources of the node. I do not wish to be able to do this.

Thank you
Christian