[PVE-User] Limit CPU

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:33:04 CEST 2012

i have never used this option i suggest better you try and test. or
let see if any experience person have to add some thing. however
regarding you next question, as per my experience untill you properly
shutdown the machine it will not work, for example, even if you
restart the machine via OS restart, it will never going to effect
untill properly shut the machine down. and then"start" from the
console or "qm start <id>"