[PVE-User] any recommendation for SSD for ceph journal disk/SSD?

dejan dean.borstnar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:23:22 CEST 2012

I read somewhere that Sand Force controllers
are compressing the files before anything is
written to disk/memory chip. So if you are
working with large files that are not compressible
it can slow down the writes. But sure this
process can extend the lifetime of an SSD drive.
So less failures.

-
Dejan