[PVE-User] moving to Ubuntu 12.04, rsyslog kernel bug resurfaces

Peter Sarossy peter.sarossy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:48:40 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Luca Fornasari <luca.fornasari at upprovider.it
> wrote:

I'm aware of the issues with the kernel difference, but I need to start
looking into the migration, given the fact that the support is running out
on 10.04 soon, and it's generally ancient. the 3.x kernels look fine on non
virtualized instances, but I don't see the openvz folks being particularly
eager to "upgrade". I'll poke around there as well to see what can be done.

--
Cheers,
Peter Sarossy