[PVE-User] create new VM

henry henry at mersi.co.id
Fri Aug 10 12:07:09 CEST 2012

hei Luc,...

it is running now, After i already install proxmox 2.0, and again to
qmrestore vzdump.tgz,...it's running now, but i've got this error:

no connection : Connection timed out
TASK ERROR: command '/bin/nc -l -p 5900 -w 10 -c '/usr/sbin/qm vncproxy
100 2>/dev/null'' failed: exit code 1

do have any suggestion for solution for me??? thanks a lot.

sory my bad english.

Best Regards

Henry Leonardi Sutrisna
PT. Metindo Erasakti