[PVE-User] Questions about creating a cluster

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Mon Aug 20 18:12:38 CEST 2012

Figured as much..  on mine it did so far!  :)

 Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer Author of "Learn RouterOS-
Second Edition"
 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

 Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net - Skype:
linktechs
 -- Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com - 900Mhz - LTE
- 3G - 3.65 - TV Whitespace
5-Day Advanced RouterOS Workshop - Oct 8th 2012 - St. Louis, MO, USA