[PVE-User] local storage command list

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:34:50 CEST 2012

Thanks, :)

just for my learning and i am very curious to know that. how come a
qemu-server utility "qmrestore" and others can depend upon PVE
package.
since PVE is a front end  and "pvesm" is part of libpve-storage-perl
which is PVE package.

so the question is
a qemu utilities which are independent to PVE. how  come a storage
option can be dependable on storage which have been defined in PVE.

sorry if it bothers but just willing to learn about PVE.

Thanks,