[PVE-User] DRBD+ Proxmox2.1 + Debian Squeeze

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:17:41 CEST 2012

since i am not that advance user to use DRBD i found Rsync relatively
easy. please if this is a wrong approach then kindly let me know.

i am running 7 to 8 VMs (KVM). on a server that has 8 GB of RAM.
atleast 1 GB RAM is almost free.

all the VMs are almost b/w 30 to 50 GB size.

is that a good idea that i rsync 8 VMs on hourly basis via scheduler.
is it going to impact on RAM or Processor?

LAN is not a problem i'll add another LAN Card just for rsync.

any advice or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,