[PVE-User] Copy a logical volume to another server?

Frédéric Massot frederic at juliana-multimedia.com
Tue Aug 28 16:24:48 CEST 2012

Le 28/08/2012 10:05, lyt_yudi a écrit :
> backup your vm and restore new one of your vm backup file

Hi,

Yes, it works, I do not think qmrestore would recreate the logical
volume.  :o)

I was able to migrate a virtual machine from PVE 1.8 to 2.1, great!

As shown in the link below, I have installed the LSI ROM to start the VM
on a SCSI disk.

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Scsi_boot_%28Guest%29

Currently, PVE supporting IDE and VirtIO, it is planned to integrate
AHCI, support seems to exist in qemu?

Regards.
|              FRÉDÉRIC MASSOT               |
|     http://www.juliana-multimedia.com      |
|   mailto:frederic at juliana-multimedia.com   |
| +33.(0)2.97.54.77.94  +33.(0)6.67.19.95.69 |