[PVE-User] connectivity fail from KVM guest. Proxmox 2.1

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:57:56 CEST 2012

ok i found it, the problem was with the VLAN. and i think its a
problem in PVE or may be my poor understanding with the GUI.
actually when i select a LAN card by default it shows No-VLAN how ever
i mistakenly press the up arrow key and later when i try to make it
No-VLAN i couldnt find the option for that, when i forcefully "0" the
value it  throw and error so i thought VLAN1 is the default and it
would mean No-VLAN.
i think PVE GUI should give an option for No-VLAN (which is by
default) so if some one mistakenly change the VLAN he could change it
back to No-VLAN option.

Thanks.