[PVE-User] vm.conf: cpu: host,level=2 is possible?

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:45:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I upgraded a system from 1.9 to 2.1 using by installing 2.1 from scratch and restore VM from backup.

I have a windows system, where I used the args: -cpu host,level=2 to give extra performance to the windows.

In the WebUI in 2.1, there is no option for giving level for the host option.

As I have some other licensed softwares (I mean, beside of windows itself) on this windows, it realize that, the system changed, lost licenses.

My question, is that possible to give this option to the VM or how to keep the "original hardware" for this VM? For example pass the level=2 to the VM?

Thank you!

István