[PVE-User] vm.conf: cpu: host,level2 is possible?

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:23:42 CEST 2012

 Hi,

I edited the config file, put the level=2 right into the cpu: line, after the host. Seems it is not really a problem.

As the windows still found hardware changes (in a VM, changing pve 1.9 to 2.1), I checked the device manager.

I found that, the Storage controller changed from AKLL9EIY to ACEO801N.

It is not clear to me, what kind of changes could happen when upgrade PVE and how could it effect to the VM like this?

Any hint, what happens?

Thank you,

István