[PVE-User] Cluster synchronization bulk logging issue

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:29:25 CEST 2012

cluster syncronization finished (0.44 seconds (files 0.00, config 0.17))

i am receiving these messages very often and my syslog is bulked out.
i want the synchronization task to be run after ever hours instead of
one minute.

and is there any  script or any script via which i can run the
synchronization task manually ? so that if needed on urgent bases ill
just run the script and it will start the synchronization process.

actually the main goal is to minimize the unwanted log as we are
moving toward centralized syslog server.

Thanks,