[PVE-User] DRBD confusion in PVE wikki docs.

Robert Fantini rob at fantinibakery.com
Sat Jul 21 17:23:12 CEST 2012

On 07/21/2012 07:27 AM, THe_ZiPMaN wrote:
> To try to minimize recovery time and risk from S.B. it's advised to
> create at least 2 drbd device and to take all the VMs on each drbd
> toghether on the same node.

Hello
  I am confused by that..
  If this is done, which is what I think the wiki suggests:

1- create two drbd devices  .  for instance  named  r0 and r1

2- make them  primary/primary .

3- one one node  use r0  .

4- on the other node  use r1 .

   It seems to me that  there should be a way in drbd configuration  and
Proxmox cluster / high availability  to prevent  a  kvm from starting on
both nodes ?