[PVE-User] DRBD confusion in PVE wikki docs.

THe_ZiPMaN flavio-pve at zipman.it
Sun Jul 22 00:21:58 CEST 2012

On 07/21/2012 05:23 PM, Robert Fantini wrote:
>   It seems to me that  there should be a way in drbd configuration  and
> Proxmox cluster / high availability  to prevent  a  kvm from starting on
> both nodes ?

Yes, the fencing device. The 1st member of the cluster that feels to be
left alone, fences the other node that will rejoin the cluster on reboot.

But the split brain condition of drbd is unrelated with that.
It can happen if you have problems with communication.

--
Flavio Visentin

A computer is like an air conditioner,
it stops working when you open Windows