[PVE-User] How to change IP on cluste configuration???

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:10:32 CEST 2012

Hi

I have a couple of machines that I have set DRBD as a internal storage.
In this enviroment, I have two network, vmbr0, to the LAN and, vmbr1, to
the internal network, exclusive to DRBD traffic...
This internal network has received the IP address like 10.0.0.10.

However, when I set a cluster configuration on node-1 the pvecm set the IP
from LAN, that have IP like 192.168.x.z.
Is there a way to setting up other IP address to use with the pvecm??? I
wanna use the same IP that already set to DRBD, for example...

Any help will welcome...

Thanks

Cheers

--